My Blog

By LolaRose-Miley



Saturday 6 November 2010

Telepandathy

Starting today! Professor Bookworm's latest invention, the amazing telepandathy! So have you tried it?  It is useful in lots of ways! For example, you know when someone asks you a question on Panfu and you start to type, but it takes you forever, and your friend is asking if you are even listening? Well now when you start to type a sign comes up above your head! So everyone knows you are typing! I have a panda who was talking to their friend about telepandathy with me here. So what do you think about the telepandathy... umm...

The name's Mileyxo. So what do I think? It's awsome! I always know what my friend is doing even if they don't tell me!


Right, so Mileyxo do you think there are there any bad things about telepandathy?

Well... if we are playing hide and seek then it tells you where the other person is going, but sometimes they change hiding place anyway!


Thanks Mileyxo. So there it is pandas! Telepathy! The latest invention on Panfu! Go talk to Professor Bookworm to her more about it.


From,
          LolaRose & Mileyxo

P.S.  Try to guess which of these is the sign for typing and put it in the comments to tell me! Oh, and if you know what the rest are for you can post that too. 

A-G=Top-Bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment