My Blog

By LolaRose-Miley



Friday 19 November 2010

Igloo's

Hey guys! It's been a while since I did a proper post, so this is awesome!

Yeah awesome!


Huh? Oh!


Oh hi...


MARIO! WHY ARE YOU HERE?


Because I wanna do a post. So I will. Hi guys! Have you all been helping Manny? I have but my awful sister didn't.


I did so! Sorry guys, this is my brother Mariolover101. I'm sorry but he WONT be posting here. So bye mario!


Grr...


So anyway, have you guys been helping Manny? I have, and I can't wait to see the igloo! So like comment if you want, and say what you think the igloo will look like!


From,
           LolaRose-Miley

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! You asked me how I can make those moves in the hearts of what they read, and welcome to my blog. Go to http://glitter-graphics.net/myspace/text_generator.php
    and then what kind of text and type what you want to read it. That's it. And Now I'm in a Finnish blogger in my account but I've hannahmontana72 yes.

    ReplyDelete